As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall success of your project; leading a team of highly skilled engineers and technicians. Being a project driven organization, you will be able to influence outcome and success as the team’s leader.
Our Project Manager’s are the single point of contact with the customer. You will be tasked with managing the customer’s needs to ensure their project’s success. You will work with your project team to develop the project plan, monitor progress, facilitate communication, and manage the competing needs of the internal and external stakeholder’s.
You will be expected to master AGR’s project management system which ensures results are consistent across projects. Yet there is significant flexibility to be creative with problem solving.
Experience and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or experience managing projects in an engineering environment.
- Project Management specific training; PMP preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and experience using Project Management Best Practices.
- Proficiency with MS Project and planning techniques.
- Experience working with Customer’s, managing change, conflict management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams.